Note: this article covers how to cancel a subscription created on supersummary.com. To cancel an account created on the Gumroad site, use the following instructions: How do I cancel my Gumroad subscription?
To cancel your Supersummary subscription:
- Sign in to your SuperSummary account with the correct email address
- On the left side of the screen, go to My SuperSummary
NOTE: If you don't see this option, it might very well be because you are logged in with an email that doesn't have an active subscription.
TIP: Check in your inbox our welcome email to make sure which is the correct email address to use.
- Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button
- That will open a new window in which we ask you to select the reason for canceling and other information:
- We will provide you with alternative solutions based on the option you select. You can select one of those options or continue to cancel:
- If you encounter any difficulties, feel free to request our customer support team to cancel it for you at [email protected].