Note: this article covers how to cancel a subscription created on supersummary.com. To cancel an account created on the Gumroad site, use the following instructions: How do I cancel my Gumroad subscription?
To cancel your Supersummary subscription:
- Sign in to your SuperSummary account with the correct email address
- On the left side of the screen, go to My SuperSummary
NOTE: If you don't see this option, the most probable reason is that you are logged in with an email that doesn't have an active subscription. That could be because there is a typo in the address you entered when signing up, you used the social login option with another email address, or you are using a different email from the one you initially signed up with.
TIP: Search your inbox for our welcome email to learn which is the correct email address to use. If you don't find it, reach out to [email protected].
- Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button
Note: If you don't see this option, refresh the page, try a different browser or device, or log in again.
- That will open a new window in which we ask you to select the reason for canceling and other information:
- We will provide you with alternative solutions based on the option you select. You can select one of those options or continue to cancel:
- If you encounter any difficulties, feel free to request our customer support team to cancel it for you at [email protected].