If you once subscribed to SuperSummary, canceled your account, and now would like to reactivate it, follow these steps:
- Click on "Reactivate subscription"
- Your payment information should already be saved, but if you need to update it, click on your subscription
- Then click on your current payment method and update it as needed
- Refresh the page and then you'll see that your account is now active.
If you subscribed to SuperSummary and set your plan as non-renewing, you will have a scheduled cancelation within one month or one year from the date of your purchase. If you would like to remove the scheduled cancellation to keep your account active, follow these steps:
- Click on your subscription
- Click on "Remove scheduled cancellation"
- Click on "Confirm"
- Refresh the page and then you´ll see that your account is now active.
Important: If you already connected your Gumroad account, please do not purchase another subscription through Gumroad if you intend to continue using your subscription through our website. Gumroad accounts can't be connected twice to the same email address.