Yes--we recognize that some of our customers use SuperSummary for specific times during the year. For example, for students using SuperSummary Study Guides as a study aid, usage decreases when school is no longer in session. Therefore, we allow the ability to pause your subscription for up to 90 days. This means you will not need to pay the recurring subscription fee while it is paused, and you're free to unpause the subscription at any time.
To pause your subscription:
- Sign in to your SuperSummary account
- In the dropdown account menu, select "Subscription"
- Click on the "Manage Subscription" button
- You'll now see a pop-up screen; click on your subscription
- Click the "Pause Subscription" option
- Choose the duration for which you'd like to pause your subscription, and click the "Pause Subscription" button. You're all set--don't forget you can unpause at any time by clicking on "resume now" in your account portal