Highlighting or annotating the guides digitally is a feature that is not yet available on our site, so we suggest two workarounds as we work on its development.
1. Download and print the guide PDF. Use the physical version of the guide to highlight/annotate it.
2. Using programs like Preview (available on all Apple computers) or Adobe to highlight/annotate the digital version of the guide. To do so using Preview, follow these steps:
- Download the PDF of the guide you are interested in.
- It will open a new tab with the PDF version of the guide. Click on the Download button on the upper right corner of your screen.
- Click on "Save."
- Open "Finder" on your Mac computer, then open your Downloads folder, and finally, open your downloaded guide.
- Your guide will open in Preview.
- On the upper bar, click on "Tools", then click on "Annotate". Among other options, you'll be able to highlight or underline text and add notes.
- Just select the paragraph you want to highlight (and you can also change the color if you want).
- Another option is to click on the marker icon to enable it and then select the text to highlight it.
- You can also underline it by clicking on "Underline" under the same button.
- Lastly, you can add a note or comment by clicking on Tools --> Annotate --> Note.
- Click anywhere on the page to add any comments you want. Click anywhere outside the box once you're done.
- You can drag the box to associate your comment to any paragraph in the text
- When you click on it, it will open up to reveal your comment.
- Once you're done annotating your guide, save it and all highlights/notes will be saved.