There are three ways to cancel your Gumroad subscription:
- At the bottom of your initial Gumroad purchase confirmation email there is a link to ‘Cancel subscription’.
- At the bottom of your SuperSummary Subscription page within the Gumroad Library, there is a ‘View Receipt’ link. Click that link, and then click ‘Cancel Subscription’ on the next page.
- Access the Gumroad platform from your supersummary.com account page:
- Sign in to your SuperSummary account
- In the dropdown account menu, select "Subscription"
- On your subscription screen, click the "Manage Gumroad Account" button
- You'll be directed to the Gumroad Manage Membership screen. Click "Cancel membership"